- HATHOR spreads its wings
- New Software Harthor version - 188.8.131.52
- ADB Lights Tianjin Grand Theatre
- ADB dimming for historic DeLaMar Theatre
- ADB installs multi console and Twin Tech...
- Dirk Van Nieuwenhuysen
- Demo Days in Belgium
- A European Premier
- ADB FREEDOM and LIBERTY Desks: In Avignon
- The Theatre of Nations. Completion of th...
- ALC4-2 IES Files available
- ADB lights new Belgian dual theatre complex
- Bastille Opera upgrades to ADB EURODIM T...
- ADB launches LIBERTY and FREEDOM A new ...
- ADB Lighting appoints new distributor: C...
- ADB ALC4 LED Cyclorama lights backdrop J...
- De Doelen Theatre Rotterdam
- Lighting Systems and Solutions for Telev...
- ADB Asia opens Hong Kong subsidiary to m...
- Discover New Dimensions in Lighting Cont...
- ADB Launches MIKAPACK Entry Level Dimmers
- ADB WARP Zoom Profiles set the stage in ...
- ADB’s Svoboda Batten turns day to night ...
- ADB’s Motorized “Daylight” WARP Profiles...
- ADB lights Genexis Theatre at Fusionopolis
- New York Metropolitan Opera chooses ADB ...
- ADB Lighting unveils new DOMINO mid-rang...
- MIKADO introduces new lighting desk fami...
- ADB LIGHTS BEIJING’S NATIONAL CENTRE FOR...
- ADB Motorised WARP fixtures light up £20...
- ADB LIGHTING EXPANDS TAIPEI NATIONAL THE...
- TF1 - TOP FRENCH TV STATION USES 36 WAR...
- ADB WARP/M MOTORISED SPOTLIGHTS STAR IN ...
- 499 ADB LUMINAIRES LIGHT UP HOLLAND’S NE...
Discover New Dimensions in Lighting Control
our new control desk generation, code named “HATHOR”
For the first time we will present this brand new concept and over the coming
months a complete range of high specification control desks will be released.
Features and Specifications of HATHOR Range Control Desks
The new control desks is designed to support a large range of multiple interconnection protocols such as Advance Control Network (ACN) , Remote Device Management (RDM) and other already existing standard control protocols such as DMX, ArtNetII.
The amount of channels and outputs is virtually unlimited and restricted only by the calculating power of associated computing devices. The design concept specifications include full control all kinds of multi-modal lighting and cutting edge electronic entertainment equipment such as conventional and intelligent moving lights, LED arrays and video playback.
New Key Operational Features specified and included in the software are:
Graphics Based User Interface, designed to be intuitive by following standard “Windows” style operation – not only with pointer devices for on screen editing and drag’n’drop support, but also by deploying multi-touch screens. Graphical Elements such as icons and colour indicators are used extensively throughout the software for a fast, intuitive operator experience. Multi-Touch sensitive screens are fully supported.
Up to 8 physical monitors can be connected to the control desk
Each monitor connection supports full multi-touch sensitivity.
Advanced Networking and Multi User Operation: A virtually unlimited number of workstations can be used with the new system and any station can be a backup, creating a true multi-user environment. (True Simultaneous Multi User Operation possible for the first time ever!)
Advanced Luminaire and Fixture Tracking facilities to provide a clear overview and instant control of the largest possible installations.
State of the art lighting Cue Transfer Control, with individual crossover and delay timing not only for individual dimmer channels but for all parameters of multichannel devices, such as moving lights.
Flexible User Configuration and Customization to tailor an operating environment and layout to suit any operator regardless of individual experience with advanced computer controlled lighting desks. The user may also assign graphics for Gobos and take advantage of colour picker, gel string library and other intuitive features. Topographic channel layouts help to keep on top of the lighting rig and help avoiding to think only in numbers.
Unlimited Capacity and full Scalability:
HATHOR software supports up to 24 simultaneous crossfades and 192 submasters. HATHOR has nearly infinite numbers of presets, looks, pages, effects – only limited by the processing power included in the control desk.
Infinite number of instruments (channels, moving lights, …)
Infinite numbers of outputs (Nearly unlimited Networking capacity and scalability )
2 x DMX out build in (1 x DMX in not yet implemented)
1 internal TFT wide mode touch screen (10” SXGA)
48 submaster faders
2 USB connectors on the front panel of the control desk
Special dedicated crossfade faders
Up to 8 physical monitor screens may be connected to a single control desk