- ALC4 - Lighting Major French TV Shows
- Casa da Musica Porto Portugal
- Malaysian National Theatre
- National Grand Theatre Beijing
- Novosibirsk Opera Russia
- Opera Garnier Paris
- Oriental Art Centre Shanghai
- Teatro alla Scala Milano Italy
- Teatro Regio Torino Italy
- Theatre Municipal Luxembourg
- PAULE CONSTABLE ON THE ADB LIGHTING WARP/M
- DIRTY DANCING THE MUSICAL
- GLYNDEBOURNE OPERA HOUSE SELECTS MOTORIS...
Theatre Municipal Luxembourg
Location: Rond-Point Robert Schuman, 1 - L-2525 Luxembourg - http://www.theater-vdl.lu/
The original building was inaugurated on 1964.Over the course of time, the old theatre building was finding it difficult to satisfy changes in security requirements and technical needs of a modern theatre. The City of Luxembourg therefore decided to modernize the existing building still conserving the original architectural features. In order to respect the existing architecture the major part of the building extension was located underground. The remainder, located above ground, was integrated in to the existing building using a sympathetic choice of materials. With the modernization of the Municipal Theatre, the City of Luxembourg has retained a theatre steeped in tradition, which with the new refurbishment works will also profit from the use of the most modern technical equipment.
Renovation of Theatre & Opera
Numbers of Venues: 2
446-941 seats in rows (2 halls),
380-700 seats with tables (2 halls),
380-700 seats for banquets (2 halls).
International venue for national and International Performing Companies for Opera , Dance and music.
Last Mayor Improvement Year: 2003
The large room The studio
• 16 EuroDim 3 cabinets with 826 3 kW, 200 5 kW and 3 10 kW dimmer modules
• 4 Dimmer racks EURORACK 60
• 4 Mobile Dimmerflightcases with MEMORACK 30 (3 kW and 5 kW)
• 2 Phoenix 10 XT with 1024 Circuits 4 x DMX Outputs and 2 x SVGA (2 x 15 " TFT)
• 2 Phoenix 5 XT (as a backup desk with identical configuration as main desk)
• 1 HF – Remote control
• 1 S2MS – Building control System by ADB with 5 LCD control panels. (2 control panels with Video inputs)
• 322 Data connections in the venue, via 4 DMX Merger, 13 Booster and 10 Ethernet Switches built in 5 Distribution cabinets.
• 232 Niethammer Zoom-Profil 1200 Watt
• 102 Niethammer Zoom-Profil 2000 Watt
• 131 ADB PC and Fresnel Spotlights C201, F201
• 42 Motorized Luminaires
• 55 Color Changers